03 au 05 novembre 2021 - PhotoMechanics-IDICS 2021
As you may know the next PhotoMechanics-iDICs joint conference will be held in Nantes (France) this November (2021/11/3-5). We would like to inform you that the conference will be organized using an hybrid format, meaning that you can participate either virtually or in person.
We would like to share with you a few practical points to make the organization of the event as clear as possible in order to facilitate and encourage your participation either at the venue or virtually.
· The abstract submission deadline is on June 15th and will not be extended further. This is to be able to send acceptance letters in early July so that any administrative deadlines can be met.
· The conference will be hybrid, meaning that even if you are not in Nantes you will be able to connect to a platform (in the morning or in the afternoon depending where you are living) for presenting and / or discussing with other participants. The sessions you will not be able to attend will be recorded so that you can attend virtually.
· To mitigate any technical problems or travelling issues, all the authors will be asked to record a video of their presentation. It will be used in case their presentation cannot be carried out live.
· If you had already submitted an abstract for the original in-person 2020 conference and decided you wish to delay until the 2021 meeting or participated in the virtual 2020 meeting, you can either confirm this submission, update your abstract or withdraw for the 2021 conference.
· Depending on the number of slots in the conference program and the number of submissions, only a limited number of abstracts will be accepted for presentation. However, even if your abstract is not accepted for a regular presentation, you will be invited (if you register to the conference) to record your presentation for use in a purely virtual session.
· The conference fees will not depend on the type of participation you chose. This was necessary since both the in person and virtual aspects will incur unique expenses.
· Since the conference fees will not depend on your type of participation, any last minute changes in your method of participation will still be possible.
· We hope to have a limited number of scholarships available for students.
Don’t hesitate to contact us either through the website https://pm-idics-2021.org/ or by using our personal email address.
We are looking forward to seeing you either in person or virtually at this event, and we will do everything we can to help restore our vibrant and friendly community after such a difficult time.
For the organizing committee
from PhotoMechanics: Michel Coret, Julien Réthoré
from iDICs: Brian Bay, Mark Iadicola
* * * *
La deadline pour soumettre un résumer à la conférence PM-IDICS a été repoussée au 15 juin.
N'hésitez donc pas à y soumettre un résumé :