18 et 19 Novembre 2021 - Workshop on "Advances in elastodynamics, nonlinear mechanics and stability of architected materials and structures"
We are glad to invite you to the Workshop “Advances in ELAstoDYNamics, NonLinear mechanics and Stability of architected materials and structures”, organized by the International Research Project (IRP) Coss&Vita of the CNRS.
The event will take place the 18th and 19th November 2021 in a hybrid form with face to face lectures delivered in the campus of the University Paris-Est Créteil and live presentations delivered by means of the software Zoom for online participants.
The scope of the workshop is to present the recent activities of the research groups of the IRP Coss&Vita, but also to exchange with other members of the scientific communities on the subjects. Particular attention will be given to scientific discussions.
Main topics :
- Waves and generalized continua
- Mechanical modelling of complex materials and structures
- Instabilities and localization
- Gradient damage and fracture
- Discrete defects in solids
- Analytical and numerical methods in materials and structures design;
- Static, dynamic and stability behavior of homogenous models of lattice members;
- Transverse topics (nonlinear phenomena in elastodynamics)
Participation is free, but registration is required via the website https://eladyn-nls-2021.sciencesconf.org
Contributions are welcome, please submit your abstract in the submission page :https://eladyn-nls-2021.sciencesconf.org/user/submissions
For more information, please see the joint flyer, or write to email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you in Créteil!
Giuseppe Rosi (MSME, Paris-Est Créteil)
Francesco D’Annibale (University of L’Aquila)