15 au 18 août 2021 - WCEAM 2021 Call for Papers
We are pleased to announce the 15th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (WCEAM 2021) that will be held on 15-18 August 2021, at the City of Bonito, in Brazil.
Due to the pandemic situation, the 2021 edition of the WCEAM will take place in hybrid mode, allowing for on-line presentation and in-person attendance.
This conference will provide a pleasant forum for high quality deliberations on technical, economic issues centered around sustainable management of engineered assets in the era of the fourth industrial revolution technologies and globalization 4.0 business models.
The conference is open to contributions from academia, industry, and government agencies. Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit regular papers of their work in English. Selected top quality Research and Industrial-case papers that are peer-reviewed, accepted, and presented at the WCEAM 2021, will be published in the Springer eBook “Proceedings of the 15th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management”
The scope of the conference will cover, but will not be limited to, the following topics
• Asset valuation, acquisition, and disposal options
• Product-service transformation, and product-service systems
• Asset operations and maintenance strategies
• Sustainable asset operations and maintenance processes
• Dynamic modeling and simulation of asset operations and maintenance
• Reliability and resilience engineering
• IOT and applications of smart and intelligent sensing and instrumentation
• Condition monitoring, diagnostics, prognostics, and asset health indexing
• Industry 4.0 platforms and interoperability of ICT systems
• Augmented and virtual reality applications
• Asset condition, risk, resilience and vulnerability assessments
• Asset management and decision support systems
• Applications of international and local guidelines and standards
• Refurbishment, renovation, replacement, upgrade decisions and actions
• Human dimensions and asset management performance
• Blockchain applications.
• Role of cyber security in asset management
• Asset management in the energy sector
• Asset management in the healthcare sector
• Asset management in the food and beverage industry
• Asset management in the petrochemical industry
• Monitoring, diagnostics and prognostics for smart maintenance
• Asset management in Agro-allied sector
• Air and Sea ports infrastructure and facilities
• Adventure and wildlife parks infrastructure and facilities
• City and metropolitan infrastructure and facilities
WCEAM is an annual meeting promoted by The International Society of Engineering Asset Management (ISEAM) and the 15th edition is being organized in cooperation with the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul.
All information regarding WCEAM 2021 is available online.
Please go to: https://www.15thwceam.com/
· Abstract submission and Special Session proposals deadline: November 27/2020
· Full Paper submission deadline: March 31/2021
· Industrial-case presentation submission deadline: March 31/2021
· Notification of Acceptance: June 7/2021
· Conference: 15-18 August 2021
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.
The WCEAM 2021 Organizing Committee