22 au 24/05/2023 - Mechanics International Symposium - Lyon
We are pleased to inform you that the next Contact Mechanics International Symposium (CMIS 2024) will be held from May 22 to 24, 2024 in Lyon.
We will keep you informed later of all the details of the organization.
Please save the date.
Following the tradition of CMIS symposia, the objective is to bring together researchers from the mathematical and engineering communities working on different aspects of contact mechanics using theoretical experimental and numerical approaches.
The congress addresses a wide panorama of topics in the area of contact mechanics in order to reinforce interactions and collaborations between various communities:
• Models, friction laws; wear; tribological modeling; cohesive zone models; rolling;
• Emerging computational approaches: methods, algorithms and numerical analysis ;
• Mathematical analysis ;
• Dynamic contact problems, instabilities ;
• Nano and micromechanics of contact and multiscale approaches ;
• Multiphysics and thermomechanical coupling ;
• Granular materials and rigid bodies ;
• Contact modeling in mechanical and civil engineering, biomechanics and geomechanics.
In order to encourage fruitful exchanges between all participants, no parallel sessions will be scheduled. All presentations will be made in plenary presentation.
The organizers of the CMIS 2024
Michel Raous, LMA, Marseille
Yves Renard, LaMCos, ICJ, Lyon-Villeurbanne
David Dureisseix, LaMCos, Lyon-Villeurbanne
Anthony Gravouil, LaMCos, Lyon-Villeurbanne